Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lily time, and more blooms...

Just wanted to share a few blooms. A few of my lilies have started opening up this week. More are about to burst.

Farily certain this is daylily 'Stella D'Oro'

Below you'll see Asiatic Lily 'Crimson Pixie'

Clematis 'Etoile Violette' has started its show. This is one of the clematis I pruned this spring; it took off and tripled in size or more...

A full view of 'Etiolle Violette'
First bloom on 'Multi Blue' below:
Still going strong, clematis 'Violet Charm'
Delphinium 'Black Knight Pacific Giant'


Delphinium 'Round Table Mix/Pacific Giant'

Now I get it. Now, I understand why folks love this 'Peace' rose. Looking at it takes me back to my grandmother's yard when I was a kid.
Below are three photos of rose 'John Cabot'

I think 'John Cabot' is at it's peak here.
Climbing rose "Golden Showers'

Happy blooming everyone.

2 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Everything looks beautiful!! That blue clematis is outstanding!!!

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I picked you for an award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up(-: