Friday, May 1, 2009

An evening walk in the garden.

I worked in my own yard this morning betwen loads of laundry, then in a friend's yard in the early afternoon. This evening, I had no more work left in me, so I wandered with my camera instead, finally greatful to have some flowers to take pictures of!

This geranium has been moved outside for the season. It began blooming in the dining room.
Muscari
Red tulips.
'Apricot Beauty' tulips.
The follwing pictures are 'Apricot Impression' tulips.





The foliage out there is still pretty awesome, too. This is rhubarb.
Another shot of the 'marmalade' heuchera I'm in love with.
Hostas are coming...

The trees are leafing out.
I love how lilies are so sculptural in the earliest days.

Rhoededondron 'roseum elegans'
I love this shot:
Almost time for the lilacs.
Bleeding Heart
These daffodils are saluting the sun, and I am so in love with them.
Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I am loving your blooms! I already miss all my spring bulbs! Its great to enjoy yours(-:
CiNdEeS' GaRdEn